Canada is one of the favourite countries for people to reside in. This is really because their governments were in charge of having a system of life focused on offering the most beneficial conditions to its residents. Furthermore, it is one of the countries with the most natural metropolitan areas and its government make it an extremely ecological destination that usually takes complete advantage of its resources without adversely affecting the surroundings.
Its levels of quality of life are extremely high that Three of the major cities happen to be in the rank of the TEN metropolitan areas with the very best quality of life on earth, particularly: Vancouver, Toronto and also Ottawa .Probably the most interested facts is it absolutely was in Canada where the baseball glove was invented, in 1883, although Canadian sports par excellence are lacrosse and ice hockey. And also, to carry on with the list, we enumerate some other fascinating details below.
- 1. In Canada, there is a rate of 1 educator for each and every 12 students, which facilitates an individual education and learning that has brought the nation to possess one of the best academic systems in the world, with all the biggest production of adults of productive age group who have had higher education. Furthermore, each province is autonomous and they are generally free to develop their own educational method since there is no national system to rule it.
- 2. In 1967 the very first UFO airstrip in the world was constructed in the province of Alberta, particularly in San Paul, Canada. The first concept belongs to ??W. R. Treleaven and also Ken Reed and it also consisted in making a small airstrip that will be designed utilizing stones from each and every state of Canada. Additionally, official flags will be placed around it symbolizing all the provinces and, in the center, it will be put a time capsule having instructions to be opened up on June 3, 2067.
- 3. Another of the most peculiar features of Canada could be found in their traditions. Among the main traditions of the nation, there is a so-called “Polar Bear Plunge.” It is a type of practice that contains welcoming the New Year by taking a cold bath within the Pacific Ocean every January 1st. Annually, countless Canadians perform this practice.
- 4. The nation derives from the Iroquois ancient word “kanata”, in whose translation implies “settlement” or “hut set”, the word was first utilized by the traveler Jacques Cartier . For the researcher Juan Francisco Maura, the word Canada comes from the name provided by the Basque and also Portuguese fishers to the channel between the island of Newfoundland and also the Labrador Peninsula.
- 5. Canada is the 2nd nation with the clearest air on earth. Its main cities are made from environmentally friendly infrastructures, distributed in a way that instantly decongests traffic. Furthermore, its production comes after the idea of ??renewable energy and provides its products a recyclable and eco-friendly treatment.